How long does it take to get a Pharm.D. Degree?
If you are already a licensed pharmacist, the unique blended-model of learning offered by the University of Florida Working Professional Doctor of Pharmacy program will allow you to complete all required courses as well as the clinical requirements for a Pharm.D. degree in as few as three years if you attend all terms consecutively. Here are the details:
- 9 courses (12-14 weeks each)
- One course per semester
- Three semesters per year: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Can be completed in three years. (maximum of seven years allowed for completion)
- Regional classroom sessions with clinical practicum, peer interaction, and testing are held three (3) times each semester (one Saturday per month) at the Regional location nearest you. Regional Sites
- Remote classroom sessions are held once a semester over the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) in either Las Vegas, Nevada or Tampa, Florida for students who do not close to a Regional site.The time you invest in earning your Pharm.D. degree will pay off in greater opportunities for advancement, increased salary, and greater job satisfaction.