- Online: Graduate in as few as 18 months
- Invest in Yourself: Financial aid available
- Opportunities: Explore careers in MTM
- Curriculum: Patient-care, business skills, billing
- Clinicals: Improve upon your current skill set
- Distance-Learning: Online classes & local clinicals
- Affordable: "Best Value University" Princeton Review (2013)
- Financial Aid: Resources to finance your education
The University of Florida is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. (SACSCOC)
U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks The University of Florida as one of the top schools in the nation.
Earn CE credits for every course you complete.